6 Things to Talk About With Your Spouse That’s Not Your Kids, Work or the Weather
Do conversations with your spouse revolve around kids, work and the weather? Are those conversations starting to feel a little like this?
Be bored no more. Here are a few conversation starters to make your conversations with your spouse more like this.
6 CONVERSATION STARTERS
- What have you been searching online lately?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Why?
- Do you believe in aliens? Why or why not?
- If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?
- What’s the difference between a wolf and a dog?
- If your pet could talk, what would it say about you?
What are some good conversation starters? Leave ‘em in the comments below. And remember, like abuelita says: “Aprende a escuchar, y sonríe al hablar, si quieres agradar.” In other words, listening is important too! And don’t forget to smile and act like you care.
P.S. For a more in-depth talking to from a real licensed clinical psychologist (you know, someone who knows what she’s talking about), check out this blog.
Sarah Pichardo is the Creative Director at Family Bridges. When she’s not obsessing over pixels, designs and scripts – or brainstorming plans to take over the world – she’s probably reading a book or obsessing over Christmas decorations.
Follow her on…
For more tips on relationships, follow Family Bridges on social media @familybridges.